NEW! "The Zodiac Killer Is My Father"

Re: NEW! "The Zodiac Killer Is My Father"

Postby morf13 » Mon May 12, 2014 10:03 pm

"An explosive and historic book of true crime and an emotionally powerful and revelatory memoir of a man whose ten-year search for his biological father leads to a chilling discovery: His father is one of the most notorious-and still at large-serial killers in America"

Either he would have to be adopted, or his Mother got pregnant with him via an affair, because his Father was married to his Mother for 60 years,and that's BEFORE he was born.
morf13
Site Admin

Postby Theforeigner » Mon May 12, 2014 10:04 pm

morf13 wrote:
Theforeigner wrote:GLS is 51 years old born ca 1962/1963

STEWART, GARY L (Age 51)

Possible Employment / Business Associations:

E R S BUILDING MAINTENANCE INC Lighting Maintenance Services
E R S BUILDING MAINTENANCE, INC
DELTA TECH SERVICE, INC

BATON ROUGE, LA
SAINT AMANT, LA
GONZALES, LA
BENBROOK, TX

That's definitely him, I will Pm his Dad's info

Thanks Morf:)
Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me :)
Theforeigner

Postby morf13 » Mon May 12, 2014 10:21 pm

Okay, maybe we have a clue here. Here's a possible connection to the SF Bay area for this author, via his grandmother- And to Solano County itself:

ame: Verdamae Kilitzian
Birth Date: 24 Mar 1927
Address: 2064 Falcon Dr, Fairfield, CA, 94533-2412 (1986)
[154 Security Ln, Sacramento, CA, 95828-4755 (1993)]
[2028 Shameran St, Stockton, CA, 95210-4109]

On October 23, 2012, Verda promoted to Glory from her home in Tucson. Born in Albany, CA, on March 24, 1927, she lived in California and had a broad-based banking career until her move to Tucson in 2009. She enjoyed life and made many friends at Fellowship Square and Emeritus at Catalina Foothills before moving with her daughter, Judith, in 2011. Verda is survived by a brother, Frank Phillip Kirgan, Belfair, WA; daughters, Carolyn Sue Overton, Albuquerque, NM and Judith Ellen Gilford, Tucson, AZ; sons, Robert Charles Jamison, Portland, OR and Frank Michael Kilitzian, Valdosta, GA and grandchildren, Gary Loyd Stewart, Baton Rouge, LA, Kimberly Helen Quinn, Jackson, CA, Kelli Alain Gawrichevsky, Reno, NV, Chance Michael Gilford, Oakland, CA, Judi Marie and Michael Rotea Kilitzian, Valdosta, GA and eight great-grandchildren. Verda was predeceased by her husband, Vartkes Kilitzian and her parents, Frank Chapman and Verda Mae (Rowe) Kirgan. A Memorial Service will be held at EAST LAWN ELK GROVE MORTUARY, 9189 E. Stockton Boulevard, Elk Grove, CA 95624, at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, November 3, 2012, officiated by Rev. Steve Murakami of Cordova Church of the Nazarene. The family wishes to express their deep gratitude to Cordova Church of the Nazarene, 3520 Bradshaw Road, Sacramento, CA 95827, and Odyssey Hospice, 5210 E. Williams Circle, Tucson, AZ 85711. Memorial donations may be made to either.
morf13
Site Admin

Postby Theforeigner » Mon May 12, 2014 10:26 pm

morf13 wrote:"An explosive and historic book of true crime and an emotionally powerful and revelatory memoir of a man whose ten-year search for his biological father leads to a chilling discovery: His father is one of the most notorious-and still at large-serial killers in America"

Either he would have to be adopted, or his Mother got pregnant with him via an affair, because his Father was married to his Mother for 60 years,and that's BEFORE he was born.

GLS was apparently adopted:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-mos ... 0062313188

An explosive and historic book of true crime and an emotionally powerful and revelatory memoir of a man whose ten-year search for his biological father leads to a chilling discovery: His father is one of the most notorious-and still at large-serial killers in America. Soon after his birth mother contacted him for the first time at the age of thirty-nine, adoptee Gary L. Stewart decided to search for his biological father. It was a quest that would lead him to a horrifying truth ... See more details below

Quote:

An explosive and historic book of true crime and an emotionally powerful and revelatory memoir of a man whose ten-year search for his biological father leads to a chilling discovery: His father is one of the most notorious-and still at large-serial killers in America.

Soon after his birth mother contacted him for the first time at the age of thirty-nine, adoptee Gary L. Stewart decided to search for his biological father. It was a quest that would lead him to a horrifying truth and force him to reconsider everything he thought he knew about himself and his world.

Written with award-winning author and journalist Susan D. Mustafa, The Most Dangerous Animal of All tells the story of Stewart's decade-long search for his father following a complex trail of startling twists and connections. Combing through government records and news reports and through conversations with his father's relatives and friends, Stewart turns up a host of clues, including forensic evidence, identifying his father as one of the most infamous and still-wanted serial killers in American history.
Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me :)
Theforeigner

Postby morf13 » Mon May 12, 2014 10:30 pm

Okay, one of these is his real parent:

daughters, Carolyn Sue Overton, Albuquerque, NM and Judith Ellen Gilford, Tucson, AZ; sons, Robert Charles Jamison, Portland, OR and Frank Michael Kilitzian, Valdosta, GA

The last one, Frank M, is about the same age, he can't be his father, and the other male is close in age too. I think one of the women is his Mother:
Carolyn, or Judith,most likely...maybe track down their husbands or ex husbands
morf13
Site Admin

Postby Tahoe27 » Mon May 12, 2014 10:35 pm

Experiencing some deja vu here. :)

"...they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs--other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac's doorstep." L.A. Times, 1969
Tahoe27

Postby morf13 » Mon May 12, 2014 10:44 pm

morf13 wrote:Okay, one of these is his real parent:

daughters, Carolyn Sue Overton, Albuquerque, NM and Judith Ellen Gilford, Tucson, AZ; sons, Robert Charles Jamison, Portland, OR and Frank Michael Kilitzian, Valdosta, GA

The last one, Frank M, is about the same age, he can't be his father, and the other male is close in age too. I think one of the women is his Mother:
Carolyn, or Judith,most likely...maybe track down their husbands or ex husbands

I think his birth mother may be Carolyn Overton, she has lived in the SF area for a long while. She is married to Lewis J. Overton, he also has lived in the SF area quite a bit, is he the Father?? For what its worth, there is a Lloyd F. Overton in the 1966 Riverside directory, and if he is related, that would be of interest.Lloyd would be age 96 or 97 (he died)now, and lived in Phoenix,AZ after Riverside.

Name: Lewis J Overton
Birth Date: 7 Apr 1942
[19 Apr 1942]
[17 Apr 1939]
Address: 55 Gate Rd B, Sausalito, CA, 94965 (1995)
[840 Waller St, San Francisco, CA, 94117-3154]
[1326 Helmsman Way, Sacramento, CA, 95833-3421 (1993)]

The other Daughter, Judith Ellen Gilford, also lived in the SF bay area for many years. My money is that one of these two women is his Mother, so maybe we can track down the Husband? or Ex Husband, that is, if they were married
morf13
Site Admin

Postby morf13 » Mon May 12, 2014 11:36 pm

I am thinking Carolyn Overton, ALL THE WAY was the birth mother. She gave a child up for adoption in June 1965 in San Fran
http://registry.adoption.com/records/57589.html

Since Gary L. Stewart, the Author, was born in 62-64 or so, she likely gave him up as well. She at some point was married to or living with, MICHEL Gawrichevsky, although I am not clear if it was at the time of the adoption. Is he the suspect?

Michel Gawrichevsky
Previous Addresses
Address Last Seen
Po Box 7900, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96158 03/1988
299 Merion, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96156 03/1988
2409 Naas Ct, Modesto, CA 95358 07/1980
Po Box 7900, Modesto, CA 95352
5234 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94112
25 Gloria Ct, San Francisco, CA 94112
morf13
Site Admin

Postby Seagull » Mon May 12, 2014 11:43 pm

Gary's DOB is Feb 12, 1963. If that helps.
Seagull

Postby Seagull » Mon May 12, 2014 11:54 pm

California, Marriage Index, 1960-1985 about Michel Gawrichevsk
Name: Michel Gawrichevsk
Est. Birth: abt 1938
Spouse Name: Carolyn S Chandler
Spouse Age: 18
Est. Spouse Birth: abt 1946
Date: 22 Dec 1964
Seagull

PreviousNext