NEW! "The Zodiac Killer Is My Father"

Re: NEW! "The Zodiac Killer Is My Father"

Postby glurk » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:37 am

Not to mention that he doesn't really look that much like the sketch, any more than any average male from that era wearing black horn-rimmed glasses, and his name is not in the ciphers, at least in any true cryptographic sense.

-glurk
--------------------------------
I don't believe in monsters.
glurk

Postby mike_r » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:25 am

Hi-

With regard to the cab print, I also wondered if that were truly a scar. The purported scar begins in the sharp dividing line between dark and light, sort of like the terminator on the moon. So is it a scar or Is it just the division between light and dark? What gets me is that this book still gets 4-5 star reviews because there are no retractions ever made for the handwriting, and I am sure there will not be one for this, either.

What I don't understand is how a professional print guy just threw this figure together and said that he didn't know what it meant but just interpret as you will. If he didn't have an opinion, he should not have created it.

Mike
mike_r

Postby Zresearch » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:03 am

Theforeigner wrote:
Seagull wrote:Here is a picture of the suspect.

Do you know his name?

I am sure this is an old thread, and I am sure by now most already know this suspects name is "earl van best Jr."

Does anybody who has looked into this suspect or read this book have any comments or remarks regarding this suspect? Worth looking into? A dead end?
Zresearch

Postby Susie » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:45 pm

Zresearch wrote:
Theforeigner wrote:
Seagull wrote:Here is a picture of the suspect.

Do you know his name?

I am sure this is an old thread, and I am sure by now most already know this suspects name is "earl van best Jr."

Does anybody who has looked into this suspect or read this book have any comments or remarks regarding this suspect? Worth looking into? A dead end?

Don't waste your time. He's not worth looking into.
Susie

Postby Zresearch » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:47 am

Thank you!

It is this type of response which I was looking for, either a "it is a good idea to research this person" or "it is a waste of time to research this person"

I really did not think there was much to this person of interest, nothing really stood out to me at least, and then seeing as how this book was published a few years back and nothing major ever resulted from it, I figured this was a dead end.

Thank you again.
Zresearch

Previous

Return to Zodiac Books