Gaul & Sharp

Discussion Of All Other Possible Zodiac

Re: Gaul & Sharp

Postby Theforeigner » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:57 pm

Personaly I have no opinion for or against on the "Ceclia Shepherd's sister Carolyn said that Ceclia recived at death threat from Scientology the day before she died" issue, but here is the info in question:

http://www.zodiackiller.com/mba/gzd/39.html

By Bruce Monson (The_Adversary) (mail.ci.colospgs.co.us - 204.131.210.1) on Saturday, January 13, 2001 - 10:44 pm:

Howard wrote:
Also,in an phone interview with Ceclia Shepherd's sister ,Tom told me that the sister told him the day before her sister Ceclia died, Ceclia told her that there was a "death threat" and that it had something to do with "Scientology"!

BRUCE:
Tom, can you verify that Cecilia's sister did in fact make such a statement, as Howard quotes above, to you? Did Cecilia receive a "death threat" the day before she died? Was there mention of "Scientology"?

Regards,

Bruce M.

By Tom Voigt (Tomvoigt) (aca3146f.ipt.aol.com - 172.163.20.111) on Saturday, January 13, 2001 - 10:53 pm:
Carolyn Shepard's memory was rather vague, but she told me that she thought Cecelia had received a threat in Riverside, and that it might have involved scientology in some way.
Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me :)
Theforeigner

Postby Seagull » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:45 pm

Thank you for finding that TF! That was on Tom's original forum more than 10 years years ago. I took Henning at his word and was trying to find a reference to Cecelia and scientology on the most recent forum and in the News Center. I'm glad you cleared that up!! Given the amount of time that has passed there is no wonder that people had forgotten or just never knew.
Seagull

Postby Henning Heldt » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:31 pm

Theforeigner wrote:Personaly I have no opinion for or against on the "Ceclia Shepherd's sister Carolyn said that Ceclia recived at death threat from Scientology the day before she died" issue, but here is the info in question:

http://www.zodiackiller.com/mba/gzd/39.html

By Bruce Monson (The_Adversary) (mail.ci.colospgs.co.us - 204.131.210.1) on Saturday, January 13, 2001 - 10:44 pm:

Howard wrote:
Also,in an phone interview with Ceclia Shepherd's sister ,Tom told me that the sister told him the day before her sister Ceclia died, Ceclia told her that there was a "death threat" and that it had something to do with "Scientology"!

BRUCE:
Tom, can you verify that Cecilia's sister did in fact make such a statement, as Howard quotes above, to you? Did Cecilia receive a "death threat" the day before she died? Was there mention of "Scientology"?

Regards,

Bruce M.

By Tom Voigt (Tomvoigt) (aca3146f.ipt.aol.com - 172.163.20.111) on Saturday, January 13, 2001 - 10:53 pm:
Carolyn Shepard's memory was rather vague, but she told me that she thought Cecelia had received a threat in Riverside, and that it might have involved scientology in some way.

Does anybody agree that Scientology deserves more scrutiny than it has received in the Z case? Another month, and the death threat to Cecilia from Scientology (according to her sister) would have been forgotten forever.

Carolyn put her life in great danger by revealing that vital piece of information, the least we could do is discuss it every now and then (on the proper thread of course) to show our appreciation for her courage in doing so.
Henning Heldt

Postby Henning Heldt » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:39 am

From the Second Progress Report, a witness named Terry Milner, who was the Deputy Guardian for Intell U.S. and a close friend of Bruce Davis, was doing his own "investigation" into the murders of Gaul and Sharp. In fact, while the police were busy trying to frame the two black guys who obviously didn't commit the murders, Scientology's "investigation" led to a different pair of suspects.

The main suspect according to Terry Milner was a woman! Expelled Scientologist Marie Cameron and her boyfriend Edward Milletich were the only suspects according to Scientology. The trouble was, just like with the cops' two black guys, there was no evidence linking the suspects to the crime or to the victims.

The attached Intell US Weekly Reports were all written by Terry Milner in his capacity as Deputy Guardian Intell, Why was he and the police trying to force confessions from suspects that everybody knew were innocent? Marie Cameron was in prison, her husband John Cameron (who Scientology thought was the "informant") was in Chino Prison, Milletich was in prison, and Scientology had a plant in CII named Joel Taylor who was going around questioning them all then reporting back to Terry Milner.

Seagull, have you ever dug up anything on these suspects before? Because if you can't and the police cant and Scientology cant produce any evidence linking the various suspects to the victims, then we're right back where we started:

Bruce Davis is most certainly the killer(or at least one of the killers) of Gaul and Sharp.

weekly1(1).jpg

weekly1(2).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Henning Heldt

Postby Henning Heldt » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:58 am

Here is another Intell U.S. Weekly Report regarding Terry Milner's "investigation". (3 page limit on attachments?)

weekly2(1).jpg

weekly2(2).jpg

weekly2(3).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Henning Heldt

Postby Seagull » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:29 am

No Henning I have never checked these people out. The name of Paulette Cooper does stand out to me though, actually it's the last name of Cooper that caught my eye.

Lanier Ramer's second wife was Dorrita Larson.

Lanier Ramer marr. Doretta 1964.PNG

From my research I believe that this wife was also in Scientology. Lanier and Dorrita were not married long because by 1966 she was married again.

Lanier Ramer 2nd wife 2nd marr a.PNG

Then there was another divorce for her.

Lanier Ramer 2nd wife's 2nd div..PNG

It is her third marriage that raised a red flag for me. She married someone with the last name Cooper. It's pretty common name but it seems by what you posted above that there were a few Cooper's with Scientology connections so there may be an association.

Lanier Ramer 2nd wife's 3rd marr..PNG
Seagull

Postby ophion1031 » Tue May 05, 2015 5:33 am

This is a pretty entertaining thread. I hate scientology also! Never really considered Bruce Davis much of a Z suspect, but this thread and the scientology angle may actually be something.

Maybe L. Ron Hubbard inspired someone to write a morbid poem and use his initials on a school desk?
Dropping bodies in their graves.
ophion1031

Postby Abraxas » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:41 am

I need some help. Does anyone know the name of James Sharp's mother? Nikolas Schreck (author of The Manson File: Myth and Reality of an Outlaw Shaman) believes that Bruce Davis is indeed the killer.

He claims the Canadian actor/film producer/drug dealer, Iain Quarrier, who was a close friend of Sharon Tate and Roman Polanski, was romantically involved with James' mother and indeed, an Alma and Jean Sharp are mentioned in the Tate Homicide Report. Alma was dating actor Troy Donahue and her sister Jean was with Quarrier. After Tate was murdered, he retired from the film industry and kinda vanished before being put into a mental hospital. Schreck believe this is due to his having knowledge of what really happened with the Tate/LaBianca murders and knew the real details and people involved.

In the Death Report for James Sharp, his father is listed as "Donald Sharp". In the Homicide Report, he is called "HC Sharp" and indeed there was an HC Sharp living in Missouri and I believe he was married to a woman two years prior to James' birth named Eleanor Jean.

Basically, I want to fact check this and see if Schreck is correct. If he his and James mother is in fact the woman who was involved with Quarrier, then there is a fairly strong connection between the TLB murders and those of Gaul and Sharp.
Abraxas

Postby Seagull » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:06 am

Abraxas wrote:I need some help. Does anyone know the name of James Sharp's mother? Nikolas Schreck (author of The Manson File: Myth and Reality of an Outlaw Shaman) believes that Bruce Davis is indeed the killer.

He claims the Canadian actor/film producer/drug dealer, Iain Quarrier, who was a close friend of Sharon Tate and Roman Polanski, was romantically involved with James' mother and indeed, an Alma and Jean Sharp are mentioned in the Tate Homicide Report. Alma was dating actor Troy Donahue and her sister Jean was with Quarrier. After Tate was murdered, he retired from the film industry and kinda vanished before being put into a mental hospital. Schreck believe this is due to his having knowledge of what really happened with the Tate/LaBianca murders and knew the real details and people involved.

In the Death Report for James Sharp, his father is listed as "Donald Sharp". In the Homicide Report, he is called "HC Sharp" and indeed there was an HC Sharp living in Missouri and I believe he was married to a woman two years prior to James' birth named Eleanor Jean.

Basically, I want to fact check this and see if Schreck is correct. If he his and James mother is in fact the woman who was involved with Quarrier, then there is a fairly strong connection between the TLB murders and those of Gaul and Sharp.

Schreck is making things up....again! I have James Sharp's death certificate. His mother was Ursula Gehrhinger.

I've tried to upload the DC to this post but the site is being cranky today. I will keep trying or you can PM me and will try to get the DC to you another way.
Seagull

Postby Abraxas » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:11 am

Seagull wrote:
Abraxas wrote:I need some help. Does anyone know the name of James Sharp's mother? Nikolas Schreck (author of The Manson File: Myth and Reality of an Outlaw Shaman) believes that Bruce Davis is indeed the killer.

Schreck is making things up....again! I have James Sharp's death certificate. His mother was Ursula Gehrhinger.

I've tried to upload the DC to this post but the site is being cranky today. I will keep trying or you can PM me and will try to get the DC to you another way.

Ah, yes. I believe I did read the name Gehrhinger somewhere. In the interview he did recently, he didn't exactly say specifically that Jean was the mother of Sharp. But I really don't know who else he could mean.
Abraxas

PreviousNext

Return to All Other Possible Zodiac Victims